From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:01:47 -0500
You can use the HT to talk from 440 megahertz in to a 2-meter repeater. You
would transmit on 440 and receive on the receive frequency of the 2-meter
repeater. The advantage is that using your TS2K you can output more power
thus a better signal to the repeater and the guys who never learned to hear
won't complain because your signal isn't chrystal clear. As long as you are
able to get your signal back to your TS2K your in to the repeater.

Fred