From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:05:06 -0600
thankfully this meter has protection built in so if you check ac voltage or
high dc voltage on another setting, it won't necesarily blow it.
I think you have to press and turn the talk button, that is, the round
button with the little pointer on the right side of the meter.
Press it in and turn it clock wise and it should stick and then repeat.
Quite irritating if it gets permanently stuck in repeat mode like mine.

73
Colin, V A6BKX