From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 23:14:20 +1100
Hi all,
I've got here in front of me, a vswr meter I use to use back in my old
cb days. question is, can all hf vswr meters be used across the bands?
or do I need to go out and spend money I don't have on a vswr meter I'm
likely to need the XYL to read for me anyway.
I don't remember the brand of the meter I have here but it does have
provisions for a field strength tester. on the back of it near where the
patch lead goes.
it's capable of measuring up to 100 watts of power as well.
thanks in advance.
shaun