From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:01:28 -0500
Good job Terri.  The FCC doesn't send any notification that you are about to
expire.  Mine was up last August and 90 days prior, I got mail from W5YI and
another VEC  group trying to get me to renew through them.   It would be
very easy to just toss the mail as junk mail and  never realize that your
time was up.  Did mine through the FCC site, but happy you got yours taken
care of.

73, Steve KW3A