From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 00:19:26 -0700
well, only one way to find out.
Did your friend offer further explanations as to the resister values, and
their corresponding functions?
If its mearly four resisters, or perhaps more depending on the values
needed, and four small toggles or some kind of momentary button, it would be
pretty easy to build a box and offer instructions on how to build it.
73
Colin, V A6BKX