From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 21:49:43 -0500
Yes.  This is the ARRL phone DX contest.  US and VE stations work the rest
of the world, including KL7 and KH6.

I have worked at least one DX station on all bands, 80 through 10, with my
FT-950.  But I doubt that JA got this far east on 15 meters except for
people with huge antennas.  At the times I was listening, I didn't even hear
Europe on 15 this morning, which is pretty bad.

73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls