From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 15:13:27 -0700
they're pretty cheap on ebay, even for the golden eagle model.
Lots of guys use those estatic D104's on the older gear, and even on some of
the newer gear they sound great.
Unfortunately, for any of the newer stuff, they have to be modified to match
up the impedance to the mike input.
Most new rigs want a 600Ohm mike input, and i think the d104 is probably
around 2K or 2.5K ohms.
I had a silver eagle at one point, and I should never have traded it.
73
Colin, V A6BKX