From:
CHRISTOPHER SCHULTE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:02:08 -0500
Well, the deal that HRO is offering isn't that bad for the 746 pro, they're
including a free ps125 power supply in the deal as well...That's not all
that bad for $1750.  I also think that there's a $200 instant rebate on that
as well.