From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:39:28 -0500
    Wow, Steve, there's another cool thing for me to try when I get the
time.

And, yes, I'm loving this TS480 more and more.  It is just so much more
versatile and accessible than any other HF rig I have ever owned.

Thanks to you and everyone on the list for pointing me in the direction of
purchasing this rig for my motor home use.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ