From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:42:59 -0500
Hi, folks.

Well, after about a half hour of playing around here, doing what I think the
manual tells me to do, I can't seem to get the voice recorder to work for CQ
contest messages in SSB.

I am in SSB mode, and have tried recording a message by pushing the "1" key
in, until I hear the CW BT, and then speaking.

But, I seem to get nothing back.

From the manual, it seems as though you can record your message, and either
play it back for you to hear, or transmit it over the air.

Can anyone give me a step-by-step tutorial on how to do this?

It's a really cool feature of the TS480 that I'd like to try in the NAQP
tomorrow.

73 from a somewhat frustrated Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ