From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2007 12:57:45 -0500
Hi Tom;

I also had the same speaker problem with that radio.

I always adjusted the receive eq setting to compensate for the volume drop.

I think it's menu 19 or 20.

Also, I always left the auto tuner in line except when I was using an
external tuner.

That's how you can tell if the tuner is on or off by the sound of the
clicking relay.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389