From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 15:34:57 -0500
Eric,

Not sure if this program is Yeasu specific, or if you are referring to the
Commander that is  part of the DX labs suite.  if the latter, you can run
the software without a rig and poke around in it.    I looked at it and it's
various components like logging and digital, but never went anywhere with
it.

As for the  .pdf  Get the url of the page where the .pdf file is and  copy
and paste it into a google search box.   Google should show that page as a
result and there is a very good chance that it will let you "view as html"
Click on that  and you should  get what you want.

It doesn't work for every .pdf, but far more often than not. I've used this
many times  to get product manuals that I couldn't read otherwise.  Since a
product manual is likely to be on more than 1 site, manufacturer, dealers,
etc.  there is a very good chance of finding it by  entering

productname manual .pdf

into the google search box and  and letting it kick up a number of results,
at least some of which should  offer the "view as html" choice.

73, Steve KW3A