From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:09:40 -0700
Gery, I use 450 ohm open line here and what I did is.  I cut pieces of about
one and a half plastic pipe which I run through my tower and lash down with
wire  It sticks out about a foot from the tower and with a hole drilled
through it I hook it to the feedline.  I use three of them to my dipole Up
at around 45 feet.  Drill holes through the pipe where you tie it to the
tower so it can't slide. The line runs through a slotted hole through the
edge of the shack window to my balanced tuner.   73
Ed K7UC