From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 14:55:38 -0400
I could probably have a ton of fun at an event like that. I haven't been to
one in a long time but I know people who came home from one this weekend,
they came home last night that made out alright, over in Deerfield NH. They
got commercial radios for their ventures in 900 MHz among other things, but
they told me I'd have had some fun up there. I was going to go but things
came up, maybe next time though I'm starting to doubt that I'll ever make it
to that one.