Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 15:56:33 -0500
Hi.

Yes, I paid the fee.

Now, here's the most interesting wrinkle.  Today, in the mail, I received a
duplicate copy of my license.  I think somebody clicked the wrong box or
something or else the person who helped me complete the application checked
the wrong box.  I think it is time to give them a telephone call Monday
morning and see if we can sort it all out.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]