Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
CHRISTOPHER SCHULTE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:30:43 -0500
Hi all,

I'm wondering if there's a way to set up a link on a web site so people can click on it and connect to a speciffic echo link node?

What I want to do is put a link on my site that will allow someone that has echo link installed to be able to just click on that link and connect to my node when I get it up and running finally.

I've checked the FAQ  on the echo link web site, and there's nothing written about it.

Thanks in advance,
73,
Chris, w8cjs
Check out my web site,