Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 01:07:19 -0500
HI Robert,
Our Michigan legislature has been talking about legalizing stun guns, but
right now, they're illegal here.
I've been thinking that I'd rather have pepper spray with me because if you
miss the first time, you can get several more sprays whereas a stun gun is
out of commission until you reload it.  Mace, may be another good option,
but I don't know anything about it.
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype name:  bobtinn
One of the best days of my life is today!