Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 14:39:27 -0800
Hi
     I have a sighted friend (Bob) who has been wondering, can Blind People
hallucinate? He says that people who hallucinate see things that are not
there. So, therefore he wonders since blind people can not see he wondered
if it was possible for them to hallucinate. I had never contemplated the
matter much but I told him I would forward the question to the list. I will
be glad to send any messages you have on the matter back to him.
     Thank you for helping to answer this retired policeman's question.

God bless,
Mark
God loves you!
My ham radio lists.