Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:12:09 -0500
I'm actually very lucky for being on the second floor, with the basement at
ground level so it's third floor level. I guess the amp was the undoing but
that's sold just waiting for the big check and I'll go back to 100 watts
with the g5RV at 50 feet, and soon to be a 40 meter dipole as backup
probably at about 30 feet since I"m always on ecars and a couple other nets
on 40. I do incredibly well from here with no problems. I'm told I should
have tried the cold water pipe in the bathroom as ground since I can get to
that at about 5 feet of ground cable of some sort but I hate to mess with
what's worked for so long. I may get another amp down the road, I would like
to pay bills off again first, maybe sometime I'll try that again but I
really don't need it generally.