Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Ray T. Mahorney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:34:09 -0000
I agree we do need to start watching this and see how it goes.  I suspect Kenwood may be the only  company
which makes any effort to make their possible future dstar product lines accessible.  now there has been a
dongle which will allow one to access the network via your broadband connection without an RF access point
so that may be an option some of you may be able to consider but in my opinion that takes the radio out of
it.
Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA
You can phone me by clicking