Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 11:00:31 -0600
7bit
From:
Scott Berry <[log in to unmask]>
I actually have a Heath Kit gear here too. It is a single bander SSb
transceiver HW32A731.  I am looking for a plug in for it it takes an 11
prong female plug in.  And I am looking for the mike and cw key that would
go with this.  Anyone have ideas where to get this stuff?  Also it needs
brand new tubes where would you get those?

Scott