Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:13:06 -0400
Hi,
To reset the TMV7A, press and hold down the memory key and turn on the
radio.  The display asks for a OK from you.  you will now press the 4th
button from the left main tuning knob on the bottom row. Then press the PTT
switch on the microphone to make sure the process is clear. This will reset
everything to the default settings.  Gary KB2YAA