ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:30:15 -0600
T,

I understand. One way years ago which I managed to quit for two years then
started up... real smart move on my part :). I limited myself to a half a
pack from the get go, then each day I eliminated one cigarette and when I
got down to 3 or four I finally thought... "What's the use" and just
stopped all together. It forced me to gradually wean myself off the habit,
you know, after each meal have one, while drinking coffee have one and etc.
I would try to avoid that too from the start of this process to help give
me an edge later. It also gives your body a beach landing getting rid of
the nicotine addiction rather than the rocks. You can take more time to do
it, but it then stretches the will power length too in order to stick with
the program there. But, it does work. You learn to  strengthen your will
power and lessen your addiction simultaneously and gradually so you aren't
shocking the system too much. Meanwhile I'll keep you in prayer too. You
can stop this thing T I know it. I know you have the desire and will and
that  is the first thing, exercising your freedom of choice. God will meet
you in the middle :).

Brad

At 09:48 PM 10/19/2007, you wrote:
>Still Recovering and very tired.  I am so glad for all your prayers.
>
>        Brad and all, I have quit in the past cold urkey and believe me I
> do not
>with the mental condition I hate to try to do that again.  Please keep
>praying
>for wisdom and direction. Love, tee

Brad Dunse
http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Check out my site, take a look, have a listen to some sample tunes or
contact me if you are interested in a calendar date. Comments are always
encouraged and appreciated in the guest book area. Also feel free to sign
up to the newsletter to receive an occasional performance update. Its easy
as pie, your address stays with us, and we won't pound you with mail either
I promise... no worry!