ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 07:34:42 -0600
Hmmm. I'll have to try that.  Showing that interview to my wife, I mean I
could use some music/recording equipment. That is what you were talking
about  right?

Brad

At 11:00 PM 1/28/2008, you wrote:
>Rhonda,
>
>I listened to an interview on TV when we first moved to Denver.  The couple
>had been married for like 70 years.  The reporter said to the wife, "Do you
>have any advice for younger couples?"  The old woman said, "Never say no."
>I about fell off the couch laughing.
>
>Phil.

Warm regards,

Brad Dunse

http://www.braddunsemusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/braddunse

Listen to some sample tunes off  the site, join the newsletter for an
occasional update and performance date notices. Leave feedback  in the
guestbook/feedback area... it is always   helpful to hear from you.