ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:12:11 -0600
Hi. I have two prayer requests. One, my friend Teri's stepfather's in the
hospital, and in need of a heart catherization and a double bypass surgery,
plus open heart surgery. Second, one of my aunts just went to the local
hospital for chest pains, and it's serious enough to warrant transferral to
another hospital which deals with heart catherizations. I'm praying that
she's not as bad off as my friend's stepfather. Will you please pray?