From:
Denise Jania <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denise Jania <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:37:34 -0700

Hi,

  We are going on a european cruise in June on NCL.  They already know about me having to be on a GF diet.  I haven't traveled since my diagnosis, but I understand the cruises are very accommodating to dietary restrictions.  I hope that will turn out to be the case.  But I am concerned about when we get off the ship at different locations and how I will handle that part of it.  I have printed out dining cards in the languages I need.  Is that sufficient to get me by?  We will be stopping in Barcelona, Valletta, Naples, Rome, Florence and Nice.  If anyone has any advice for me, I'd be glad to hear it.

  Also, we will need to spend one night in Barcelona.  Does anyone know of a hotel either near the airport or near the NCL ship that they can recommend?  We are planning this on our own and I am now regretting not going through a travel agent who may have been able to help out with this.  I have also notified the airline that I need a GF meal and plan to bring snack bars or something with me everywhere I go.   If you have any advice, recommendations or suggestions, I would be grateful.

  Thank you,
  Denise