From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 16:12:35 -0500

Got this response from Sully's Living Without.

Lin

Thanks for your inquiry.  Living Without magazine has not folded but the November issue of the magazine has been delayed. Why? Here's the scoop:

Throughout my ten years as Living Without's publisher, I've always been grateful for the magazine's loyal readers. But this year your support has been particularly important. As you may know, I was diagnosed with cancer in February, which made the past six months a real challenge. Because I am the sole owner of this magazine and have a very limited staff, the need to focus on getting healthy forced me to put the magazine on hold for a few issues. And now reader's questions fill my in-box every day. "Where's my magazine?" "Have you moved?" "When will I get the next issue?"

      Here's an overdo letter of explanation, along with the news that a free Special Holiday Recipe Guide is being sent to you as thanks for your patience and understanding. The Guide was mailed out to you today.

      Let me assure you that you will get every issue of your subscription -- but there is change in the air. Living Without is being acquired by a larger publishing firm which has exciting plans for the magazine and its website. More details will be available soon. I'll keep you posted on www.livingwithout.com.

      In the meantime, let me know what you'd like to see in the magazine. How can the magazine better enrich your life? Send your comments and suggestions to [log in to unmask] While I won't be able to answer each message individually, I do appreciate your input and will be responsive to your ideas.

      This transition to new ownership is a good thing for all of us. There will be greater resources for editorial, design, and production. As for me, I'm staying on as publisher, happy to be working for a magazine whose primary goal is to improve the lives of people with allergies and food sensitivities.

      I look forward to offering you terrific resources and guidance through future articles. My holiday wish for you is abundant good health. May Living Without help guide you to vibrant wellness in 2008.

With healthy regards,

Peggy Wagener

Publisher

Living Without magazine