ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 23:19:05 -0400
Hi Carol,
Joe is my first husband and the father of my child.  He is a wonderful
person and I have been praying for him for a long time.  He is the one who
was in the hospital that I have asked all of you to pray for from time to
time.

I guess we just kept praying for him and he is now going too church and I am
praying for his salvation and his families as well.

I hope you are doing well Carol and it is good to hear from you.  Prayers
coming your way!

Virgie and Lady Hoshi