ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:09:07 -0500
Thanks, Jennifer. I'm trying to cheer her up, but I'm counting more on God's
intervention than my efforts. I've made her laugh a little. Of course,
laughter doesn't always help everything. I'm just praying for God's wisdom,
and that He'll help me to be the best friend I can possibly be to her. I'm
just glad He allowed us to meet.