ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 15:57:33 -0700
Hi all!

Seeing that some people who would like to join email lists, like this one, I
thought I'd share this info.

Sharon

If you or someone you know is truly in need of a computer and can't afford
one here's a possible option.
The Texas Center For The Physically Impaired makes refurbished computers
available for a $100.00 donation. The donation covers the cost of parts and
shipping.
 This offer is currently only available in the United States and Canada.
For further information and to see if you qualify visit their website at.
http://www.handicapability.org/computers.html
www.vipconduit.com
and
www.accessible-devices.com

--
We provide this information as a service and neither
endorse it nor accept any liability for the performance or quality of the