ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 13:13:59 +0200
Hi Reeva and list
I'm just as frustrated and angry as 1 can get with this town and country. It is hard to get pc equipment and everything must be
ordered. 4 faulty routers had to be sent back and now the guy from the pc shop struggles to find a network card that's compatible
with the  motherboard of my pc. I read mail during lunch on the computer at work, but I'm very behind with the messages, so
forgive my silence. I don't know when I'll have access to the internet at home again.

On the brighter side of life Org is back and the operation was a success. He finds it much easier to communicate and there's a
big improvement in his hearing.  He had some after care where the micro chip was programmed and fine tuned. He says sounds are
different to what he was used to when he was wearing normal hearing aids. His hearing deteriorated so fast that he had the
cochlear implant in 1 ear.

Please keep me and my pc in your prayers
Coco