ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 19:26:30 -0600
Hi Everyone,

First of all, I just want to apologize for not posting much.

I've been so very busy and also realizing that I have to go to bed at
night, and not stay up and do email and download stuff. <grin> lol.

I want you all to know I've been reading messages and praying for all of you.

My friend lost her brother not long ago, and I had sent her an email
with the subject "In Sympathy." She wrote me an email and apologized
to me. I wrote back and accepted her apology. I have talked to her on
the phone once since then, and I've emailled her a lot. So far things
are good, but I still hold my guard up as I don't want to be hurt
again. This is not the first time she's done this to me.

I will continue to pray for her even though she doesn't want to hear
about God at all.

Thanks to all of you for your love and prayers.

I'm sending you all bunches of lovings and Squeezings, because you
are all my dear sweet loving ones. Oh, and you are all my loving
Sweetings. lol.

Loving you all bunches,
Pat Ferguson Squeezing! and loving!  email