ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:30:33 -0500
Oh, boy. Here we go again. You won't believe what happened this morning. It
was worse than what happened that day in the bathtub. My evil giant came
back. In other words, I was in my room, trying to make a drama tape, unaware
that Ronda was asleep in the other room, since Shirley told me Ronda was
going to look at some yard sales. Anyway, I'm in there, and all of a sudden,
I get this feeling that someone incredibly huge is standing by my bed. I
reached over, but didn't feel anyone or anything. Oh, it just scared me to
death. Anyway, I knew I'd better do something quick, so I ran to my TV and
turned on TBN for awhile. I finally felt better, although I drifted off
during Breakthrough. If you've never heard of Breakthrough, it's one of
TBN's programs. It's Pastor Rod Parsley, I believe, or I may have gotten his
name wrong. Anyway, before Breakthrough came on, I was listening to this guy
talking about the rose red city of Petra. Do you remember that verse in
Revelation that talks about a woman who is with child, and the dragon's
trying to snatch away her child? The dragon is antichrist. Anyway, the verse
says he tries to trap the woman with a flood, but the earth helps the woman.
The flood is antichrist's army. When they start chasing God's elect, or the
tribulation saints, the earth swallows them. Anyway, though, do pray that
I'll never have an attack like that again. I don't believe it was just a
panic attack. I could have sworn the room was going to cave in and swallow
me. I believe it was a demon attack. A pastor friend of mine says it's a
lying spirit. Before turning on TBN, I just tried praying, and saying things
like, "Get away from me, in the matchless name of Jesus!", or, "Lying
spirit, get out, in Jesus name!" Anyway, I didn't feel better till after I
listened to TBN for awhile. It just goes to show that neither Satan nor his
demons like to hear the Word preached. I knew I'd be all right, eventually.
When I was praying and telling the lying spirit to leave me alone, I could
have sworn I heard a still, small voice say, "Kim, listen to TBN." Anyway,
I'm okay, now. However, do pray for me, please. I don't want it to happen
again. I had a small feeling that it was a faith test, but I can't be sure.
I can't be sure, though. God can even use things like this for the good in
the end. Maybe He wanted me to learn something on TBN, or Satan was just
trying to see how far he could push me. Anyway, though, sorry, if I'm being
too long winded.