ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:23:19 -0500
Dearest Loving Carol,

Lord, I ask you to please heal Carol from the top of her head to the
bottoms of her feet. Lord, You know her heart, and please help her to
find the right help that will be dependable. Lord, we know that Carol
is doing Your will in helping others. Please show her a multitude of
financial blessings for both her and Mike. Lord, please keep them
both safe from any harm, and Lord, please provide much cooler weather
for everyone in the UK and less rain in the flooded areas. Lord, I
thank you so very much for our dear sweet loving Sister, Carol. Lord,
I thank you for her love for you and for everyone, and her compassion
for everyone's needs. Please Lord, just keep Carol and Mike safe. I
ask these things, in your precious name, Amen.

Thanks much.

Jesus Lives! He Reigns Forever!
Lovingly,
Patricia Ferguson