C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 21:44:27 -0500
That's what I've been doing - haven't got sick yet (knock on wood).  I've
never heard of the hydrogen peroxide one - how does that get the germs
coming in via the nose?  An inquiring mind wants to know.

My doc told me that the only way to protect oneself from getting colds is to
stay away from sick people (not always practical!) and wash your hands
often.

Kat