C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2007 15:21:28 -0500
You may be able to find them at a medical supply store.  They are used in
hospitals and nursing homes to check for in/out checks of fluids.  The cups
slip onto the toilet, you sit and let nature happen.  I don't know if they
are sterile enough for urine collection for UTI's.  I would take one in,
shake it at the docs office and let them know it would also be helpful for
elderly patients.  UTI's suck, I'm sorry you've been getting them.

Beth t.