ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 07:37:20 -0600
Thanks, Phil. I learned a lot from this email. Hmm. Besides yourself, is
there anyone else here who is trained in intercessory prayer? I'm asking
because you may not always be home, whenever I call. After all, we all have
lives to lead, things to do, places to go, people to pray with, clothes to
wash, food to cook, firewood to cut, Christmas trees to put up, remnants to
clean after the tree's taken down, gifts to wrap, shopping to so, cakes to
bake, dinner to cook, Christmas cards to send, and well, ok, you get the
idea. I don't want to tire you out just hearing it.