ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 20:06:39 -0500
I got this from another email list.
Good Afternoon,

My name is Steve Cook with the SC Commission for the Blind and I would like
to tell you about a wonderful opportunity for the blind.  I would like to
let you know that our next Alamo and National car rental training program
starts on January 7, 2008.  If you are willing to relocate to South Carolina
or Utah in order to gain employment.  We need to go ahead and assess you to
see if you qualify for our training programs.  Just send me your name and
contact information and I will get in touch with you.  Alamo and National
have opportunities for workers to advance up in the company if they choose
to apply for the positions that come open and are qualified.  A customer
service representative can make in the mid 40's when you include the bonus
in which they receive from the cars in which they book.  Alamo and National
also have a great benefit package including medical, dental and vision.  The
spring starts Alamo and National's busy season of the year and they would
like to fill the positions with as many of our graduates as possible.  Go
ahead and send me your contact information for your consumers that are
interested in our training program  Click on the link in my signature to
read more about our Alamo and National car rental training program.  I look
forward to hearing from you.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

For more information on our Alamo/National car rental training program,
contact me at the below information or go to HYPERLINK
http://www.sccb.state.sc.us/programs-and-departments/training-and-employment
/index.html
http://www.sccb.state.sc.us/programs-and-departments/training-and-employment
/index.html
Steve Cook, Telecommunications Instructor/Trainer SC Commission for the
Blind
Phone: (803) 898-8788
Fax: (803) 898-8882
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

IMPORTANT NOTICE This transmission may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and any attachments are believed to
be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system
into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted
by SCCB., for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. If you
received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender
and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy
format. Thank you.

Checked by AVG.
9:52 AM

Checked by AVG.