ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 12:58:13 -0700
Brad,

Pat also said that one of the candidates had talked with him privately, too.
I remember when James Dobson, not long ago, was interviewed because he had
been to a White House presidential meeting.  Dobson said he didn't even know
why he was invited because he couldn't divulge what they talked about.  This
is the old, I'm on the insiders game," type of bragging that makes me puke.
As my mother was onced knowd to say, Either pee or get off the pot.  The
shoe seems to fit in these cases.  Pat was really nervous last night when he
revealed what the Lord had told him but he literally said he hoped he was
wrong in what he heard so he wasn't going to say.  Poor god.  I wonder how
much more of this the Lord can take?  Maybe I should say, I wonder how much
more the Lord is going to take before the trumpet blows loud and clear.
Maybe, come to think of it, that's why the rapture occurs.  God pulls the
church out before we can screw anything up even worse, haw.  Of course, if
it is bad now, wait until we are gone and see what the planet is going to be
like then.  They won't even have the evangelical vote to pull them through.

Phil.