C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 23:23:08 -0400
Well I do see your point - but you can say that every action generates
unexpected consequences, big or small.  We can't predict what will happen
for sure; we can only predict from our observations.

But honestly, I don't see anything wrong with same-sex marriages or civil
unions.   They aren't hurting anyone.

Kat