BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts.
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:09:22 -0800
Happy Anniversary!!!!!  I think I've been here almost from the start.  I've
sure enjoyed the humor and have even lived through the lime/cement
disertations.  I still don't know what the h--- Portland cement is, nor why
it is called unnatural.  I supposed it was just some special sort of dirt
just like the cement from NY only from somewhere in Portland--either Maine
or Oregon.  But it doesn't  matter to me.

Oh yes, and lime goes on the garden to make the carrots sweet or there is
another sort that you put down the well to clean it up, that's called
slaked lime.  I think slaked lime is lime with water added because if you
slake your thirst you drink, presumably water but not necessarily.  Ruth

At 7:37 AM -0500 11/20/07, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 11/20/2007 7:29:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

As of October 28, 2007 BP is/was 10 years old.

Ken!  Your baby!  Congratulations and thank you.   Bonus:  no tuition!

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT