From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 21:45:50 -0700
Hi Kim,
Perhaps the vendor is confusing nitrates with phytates.
Best Wishes,
Ron

Ron Hoggan, Ed. D.
co-author Dangerous Grains ISBN: 978158333-129-3 www.dangerousgrains.com
author Smarten Up! ISBN: 978-0-9736284-3-2 www.smartenup.info
editor: Scott-Free Newsletter www.celiac.com

"Objectivity is the prerogative of objects."