From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:30:54 -0400
    Richard:

When the N3FJP software installs, it puts the files in an N3FJP directory on
your C. drive, under program files, and puts an N3FJP Icon in the start
menu.

At least that's what it does on my computers here.

If you still can't find it, and have purchased the software already, you can
go to Scott's web site and get the needed software again.

His web site is:

www.n3fjp.com

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ