Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 02:05:21 -0400
Hello I currently use a Kennwood tmv7a for fm and I also have which I have
to get repaired by the way an elinko 580 and a icom T7H which I don't find
accessible.  However the elinko 580 is accessible, but I am also looking for
a new portible hand held so I am also wondering which ones as of today are
really accessible?   I wish more radios would become more accessible and I
have to find a radio that I can use for HF and an atenna that I can have
hang outside my window since I am not allowed to have antennas up on the
roof since I lie in an apartment building, now maybe that will change since
sincetv is goind digital, meaning maybe the owners will let us put
sattlelite dishes up on the roof and then maybe I will be able to put up
antennas.  Otherwise when I was living with my parent suntil I got this
apartment, I was using an mfj1526 antenna at the time.  So that's the
current status of equipment that I have now.

Sincerely,

Jason
windowslive contact [log in to unmask] skype contact kb3icc This is Jason known
as Blind Fury