From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:57:15 -0400
Hi, all.

I just wanted to let you know that I am extremely glad I bit the bullet and
spent the $50 for the Anderson Power Pole Power Crimp Tool from West
Mountain Radio.

I spent a good part of the day yesterday putting Anderson power pole
connections on my shack equipment, and found the power crimp tool to really
work great.

Thanks to the folks on the list that gave me helpful hints both on and off
list for using the tool and successfully crimping the power pole connectors.

I only had two failed attempts, and those were my own fault, as I developed
a system for crimping that worked best for me, but now I pretty much  have
it down to a science.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ