From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:18:38 -0600
that could work yep.
I think the straight key jack is a regular phone jack, meaning it has just
the tip and sleeve connections.
If a person were to replace that jack with a TRS jack, with the extra ring
connection, you could easily use the sleeve and ring for the tone oscelater
and allow the sleeve and tip to remain the CW key circuit.
I think the use of a diode in either the tone oscelater circuit or the cw
key circuit to prevent any ground loops might be wize as well.
Though i'm not sure how that would work.
73
Colin, V A6BKX