Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:06:22 -0500
Of course, there are those of us who have no eyes around and really do have to
deal with accessibility issues.  It becomes a completely different ball game
when something has to be 100% accessible in order to be of use.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html