From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 15:43:21 -0700
if anyone has an LDG  tw2 they want to trade for, let me know.
I have some stuff that needs to go away, and i am in need of a tw2.
the following is a list of stuff i have to swap for a tw2, or possibly other
ham gear...let me know what you have and we can maybe swap.
It's all going to go to the ham fest next month if no one bites here.

1:  a couple clean and excellent condition PC motherboards with onboard
sound, lan and 2.4/2.8GHZ processors respectively (need heat sinks and fans
for both)
2: 16X CD/CDR/CDRW/CD-rom drive in good clean condition.
3: A 150W VHF amplifier (13.8VDC, no receive preamp) excellent condition
4: A 30watt VHF brick 13.8VDC excellent con
5:  a 300 watt palomar 10, 11 12 meter mobile liniar 13.8VDC onboard 10DB
receive preamp good condition
6: a 100watt MFJ 16010 through 160 manual tuner (great for long wire or twin
lead/450 ohm latter line antennas), has 50ohm pl259 connecters as well as
binding posts for long wire, balanced feed line and ground
7: Uniden grant XLT 40 plus channel CB an 8 out of 10 cosmetically (new
cobra mike)
8: a turner plus 3 desk microphone another 8 out of 10 cosmetically but
works perfectly, no connecter on it right now.,
9: a couple active antennas, one for shortwave bands and one for VHF/UHF
bands...not sure the gain, probably 10 to 20 DB good for scanner and
portible shortwave radios.
10: Midland 70-1336B 8/22 channel 25 watt commercial radio (needs a
programming cable, cable cheap on ebay and easy to get into the ham band)
comes with microphone and wiring harness
11: A couple GE executive single channel VHF transceivers, currently
crystaled for somewhere in the 150's, but easy to get crystals to get on the
amateur bands and make a repeater (comes with mikes and onboard speakers)
12: kensung mini-HT 450-470MHZ keypad programmable handheld transceiver has
5 to 25KC tuning steps, comes with stubby antenna and desk charger (great
for FRS/GMRS).
13: Uniden BC 12p (perhaps) mobile scanner.  This scanner is
non-programmable but has preloaded with frequencies for north america and
can store them as they are found for access within separate user banks.
Excellent front end receiver, freq range is the typical
30-54, 136-174, 400-512, comes with adapter and back of the set antenna.
Has easily accessed one click NOAA mode with all NOAA freqs
14: misc components including 2X heavy duty 20 to 30 amp 120VAC to 14VAC
transformers, a box of about 20 heavy duty capacitors ranging in values from
30 to 220VDC and 1000 to 80000 UF
15: Motorola rack mount repeater power supply, provides around 12 or 13 amps
at 13.8VDC

If interested in any, or all of this stuff, let me know and i can provide
makes and models and so on of some of the items i didn't specify.
 again looking to mostly swap for wanted gear...that is transceivers, tw2,
possibly receivers/scanners...
some of this stuff is pretty heavy  so shipping might be high IE the ge
radios and the rack mount power supply.

73
Colin, V A6BKX