From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 20:45:43 -0500
AAAAhhhh yes, I remember now. From home, on an HT, 220 and 440 are useless
for me, I need good outside antennas for either band, like my diamond x200
up 40+ feet gets out great on 440. 220, I have yet to get anything that gets
out of here because I'm out of places on the house to put antennas, just 1
of those things about where I am. HF how ever, where I'd rather be anyway,
it doesn't take much to get a signal out of here and generally a pretty good
one which is amazing for my setup.