From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 20:05:30 -0500
Hi, everyone.

I have developed a problem when trying to access live audio streams of radio
stations listed on radio-locator.com.

My program for listening to these audio strreams has been Winamp, and I just
recently downloaded Winamp 5.5.

Now, whenever I click on a link for an audio stream, it seems like some sort
of a main winamp window comes up, and prevents me from getting the audio
stream.

Using my Jaws cursor, it says something like Winamp dashboard, and then
gives me a bunch of options about various playlists, shoutcast, etc..

Does anyone know of a way I can prevent that main window from coming up when
Winamp is accessed?

The window simply seems to take over the screen, and I can't seem to get out
of it unless I do an alt F4, and get out of Winamp completely.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ